Monday, March 30, 2015

Sunday On The Battery


Sunday On The Battery






























Trench Coat // Sweater // Jeans // Booties // Earring are Bauble Bar, but similar here and here // Purse is an older Kate Spade but this one is very similar and is now on big time sale! // Ray Bans // Watch 

One of my favorite/most used items in my closet, is the trench coat, while this particular one was a super affordable, spur of the moment purchase, investing in a more durable, expensive trench coat, is definitely something I would recommend. This Sunday on the the Battery was so picturesque. It was slightly chilly, so layering my J.Crew Factory turtleneck (which is now on clearance!) under this trench coat was the perfect thing. Charleston's southern charm, and beautiful architecture never ceases to impress me. I can't wait to go back!

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment