Monday, January 5, 2015

First Post !!



Welcome to The Class of Sass!
My name is Sarah Butler, I am a twenty-something year old living in Boston, still trying to figure out what to do with my life. Things I do know: I love my family, friends, my amazing boyfriend, the city of Boston, traveling, fresh chocolate-chip cookies, long beach days, long runs in the crisp New England temperatures, snow days, and of course clothes. The Class of Sass is a documentation of all those things. I believe the only thing an outfit is meant to do, is make a person feel good; whether that be yoga pants and sneakers (who doesn't love that), or a dress you just had to have. I started this blog after being inspired by the other amazing bloggers out there. My goal is to inspire others and share all my fashion finds and personal style steals. I am no fancy pants super wealthy chippy, so for those of you on a budget (like myself) this is the place for you. Hope you enjoy, and leave feeling chipper and inspired!
XO Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment