Monday, January 5, 2015

Winter Walks in the City








Coat, Sweater: old but similar found here mint sweaterBootsScarf, Watch: Citizen Eco-Drive: similar here, new purse:here


Happy New Year all!! So this is my first official outfit post, so please bear with me as this is all new to me and I am sort of just learning as I go. If anyone has any pointers for a new blogger, I am all ears! This past weekend my boyfriend and I decided to take advantage of the somewhat mild winter weather (which has already changed) and head in town for the evening. We walked around Newbury Street and headed into the Public garden and all along Comm Ave. This J.Crew coat might be my all time favorite. Living in Boston, New England weather, you never know what you might get. While the sun was out in town,  I was perfectly comfortable keeping it unbuttoned. When the sun started to set we headed up to Dorchester heights with our coffees, bundled up, and took in the beautiful views, and fresh crisp air. This pretty little number keeps me warm in the winter, and also transitions perfectly in the early spring months; not to mention the color can brighten up any day. Thanks to my handsome photographer too : ) Happy January!

XO, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment