Thursday, January 29, 2015

Navy and Cream

Navy and Cream All Year Long







Boots are old Franco Sarto from TJMaxx but similar  here, Bag is from Target, Sweater is Old Navy Jacket is Old Navy , and striped T underneath is also Old Navy

These photos were actually taken a week or so ago, pre-Juno. I am now currently writing this post from a winter wonderland, which is just so magical. But anyway, I am a found believer that looking, and dressing stylish and nice, should not entail spending thousands of dollars. I like to think that this outfit is a perfect example! We all have our favorite colors we like to wear. Personally the cream-white, and navy sections of my closet, take up the most space in my closet, both in summer, and in the winter. I am just drawn to all things cream; lace, eyelet, chiffon, a big knit sweater such as this one. This sweater has been one of my favorites this winter. It is so soft and cozy, not too fitted but not too too slouchy either. I also love the slight turtleneck. It keeps my neck warm, but not too cumbersome, or restricting. And this tweed coat I bought because it was so reasonably priced, that I could not turn it down, and it has been one of my favorite items to bring a simple out fit a little more style. The best part of this outfit is how affordable it is! everything I have on in this picture is now on major sale! Nothing better than that!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment