Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Best

Easter Best






















Pink Coat (this is still in sale) // Striped Dress // Bow Flats // Kate Spade Purse // Earrings 

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter! Easter is actually one of my favorite holidays. It is even up there with Christmas Eve. My family's tradition is a big Easter brunch after Mass, and since breakfast is my most favorite meal, Easter is up there in my book. As a child my mother always had all five of us in such cute/funny Easter outfits (girls' outfits were always complete with a good Easter bonnet). This year, we unfortunately did not get the warmest Easter Sunday. Though the sun was out in the morning, so I cannot really complain. I first saw this dress on Poor Little It Girl and as a lover of all things striped, it immediately caught my eye. I have yet to buy a matching separates outfit, and I loved that this dress gave the allusion of being separates, but remained one piece. Not so long after seeing the dress on ASOS , I found that Forever 21 had a nearly identical striped dress, seen here! I loved how Cathy styled her ASOS version of the dress; with bare legs and nude, strappy heels. However; the Boston weather did not suite that pretty, spring look, so I went with my navy tights and nude bow flats instead.  I always like to add some bright colors to my outfits, especially in the spring and even more so on Easter! This coat is just the best. It is not too heavy, but still warm, not to mention the color is so fun! This coat is also still on SALE. J.CREW is actually having really great sales right now with 40% off select spring sale items and 50% off FINAL SALE items. So many choices! 

<3
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment