Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fisherman Sweater

Fisherman Sweater






















Cable Knit Sweater // J. Brand Jeans  (on sale) // Loafers (on sale) // Necklace is old from Pink Pineapple Shop but the Kendra Scott can be found here // Purse // Wayfarers (on sale) // Utility Jacket // Earrings are really old, but all of her earrings are wicked cute from JoJo Bling 

This fall I found one of the best, cutest, somewhat local boutiques. It is based out of Newport, Rhode Island, which if you are ever in New England, definitely take the time out for a visit. Pink Pineapple Shop has everything from towels, to unique jewelry, to this absolutely amazing sweater! The scarf pictured is actually from there as well, but no longer available. The minute I saw this sweater, I knew it belonged in my closet. As you will find, I have an addiction to all shades of white, so my cream sweater stock, is slightly out of hand, but this is definitely one of my favorites. Even though this day the wind was a bit excessive (note the sarcasm, I thought I might blow away), I did love how the sweater carried. It is one size fits all, so its loose cozy fit is bound to look cute on everyone. So hurry while it's still available! What is great about this outfit post is that the jeans, loafers, and sun glasses are all currently on sale! These J. Brand jeans are currently 25% off on SHOPBOP. With the code SPRING25. The sale ends soon so hurry! 

<3
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment