Thursday, April 30, 2015

Saturdays In The Park

Saturdays In The Park
























Striped pants are old but similar here // Chambray shirt // Cardigan (one clearance) //  booties ( similar here ) Jacket // Aviators // Purse 

Last weekend my friend and I decided to spend a day in town. We could not have had better weather to do so! (Well I guess I would have taken slightly warmer temperatures) But it was such a nice day! We spent the day walking through the Boston Commons and then through the Public Gardens, taking in the warm sun and enjoying some ice coffees. We meandered our way over to Newbury Street and had a late lunch at The Met Bar. We got to sit outside, which is a few steps down from the sidewalk, so it was toasty warm in the sun, and I would highly recommend trying it out! Saturday outings are slowly becoming my new favorite thing to do. This outfit was the perfect combination of spring colors, layers, and casual-ness for a Saturday spent walking, eating and drinking. While these pale pink and white striped pants are super old from Forever 21, the ones I linked are now on sale! A big thanks to my talented, beautiful, and wonderful photographer <3

<3
Sarah


1 comment:

  1. Such a doll, and the photos are beautiful!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfasionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete